The AURA™ Multi-Test Air Leak Tester is an automated multi-functional air leak tester designed for the most demanding production leak testing applications. The standard model can be configured to one of five robust test methods with up to four channel testers for decay testing, and easily integrates with required test fixtures and tooling. In applications where customization is needed, it provides complete flexibility. The AURA Multi-Test can be customized with modified internal components, unique test sequences, and other software functionality to meet your exact test specifications.
- Customize to almost any conceivable air leak test method
- Interface and control complex tooling, including with safety relays and circuits
- Store over 5 million test results for QC analysis and record tracking
- Configure to one of many standard test methods, or select from one of our common product configurations below
- Two-year warranty on leak tester and lifetime warranty on NIST traceable calibrated leak standard
Leak Test Methods
- Pressure/Vacuum decay
- Differential pressure decay
- Mass flow
- Differential mass flow
- High Sensitivity Vacuum Decay
- Force Decay
To demonstrate the AURA Multi-Test's performance capabilities, we invite customers to send in samples to run preliminary and feasibility tests in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited leak testing lab.
AURA Systems Update:
As a leader in production leak testing technology, LACO continues to develop solutions to meet the needs of many industries and applications. In order to focus on bringing the most innovative products in tracer gas leak detection, LACO has decided to discontinue manufacturing our line of AURA air leak testing instruments.
Effective March 31, 2023 we will no longer accept orders for the AURA family of products. We will continue to offer technical support, parts, and service for these products for years to come. For new applications, we will be happy to provide recommendations and referrals to meet your air leak testing needs.
We look forward to continuing to provide helium and other tracer gas leak testing solutions.