SALT LAKE CITY | July 8, 2020 | LACO Technologies, a leading manufacturer of vacuum and leak testing solutions is excited to announce the launch of TITAN VERSA, our new helium leak detector platform based on high performance, versatility, and reliability. Designed and assembled by LACO in the USA, TITAN VERSA is built to meet your most demanding leak detection challenges in both production leak testing and maintenance or service leak detection applications.
TITAN VERSA is available in three unique configurations to meet your requirements:
- TITAN VERSA C (Compact) is lightweight, mobile, and flexible. Users specify or provide separate, external pump. TITAN VERSA Compact can be easily mounted on a service cart, or seamlessly integrated into a production leak test system
- TITAN VERSA T | TD (Tower) is a ready-to-work and small footprint system. Available in either a wet (T) or dry (TD) pump configuration – TITAN VERSA Tower is ideal for Laboratory and R&D environments
- TITAN VERSA L | LD (Horizontal) is a high-performance helium leak detector – built for speed and accuracy. Available in either a wet (L) or dry (LD) pump configuration – TITAN VERSA Horizontal is ideal for stand-alone production systems, and large volume leak detection applications
Key Features include:
- High Performance – High sensitivity capability finds smaller leaks with vacuum or sniffing methods; large primary pumps provide faster pump downtimes; and High-Flow vent & evacuation manifold produces quicker cycle times
- Versatile – Same core technology for your multiple applications, wet or dry vacuum pump options, and the industry’s widest range of accessories from a single source
- Reliable – Proven mass spectrometer technology for long life and stable operation; high-capacity cooling keeps you up and running in extreme temperatures; and temperature-stable leak standards provide for accurate and dependable readings regardless of the environment
- Easy to Use – Large 7” color touchscreen display with intuitive menu structure for easy navigation; flexible control via your choice of remote screen, wireless remote control, or powerful I/O module; robust data logging capability to capture data easily via USB drive or direct connection to a PC
LACO offers the most comprehensive selection of accessories and options available on the market. Available accessories to complement your leak detection system include Leak Test Chambers, Remote Controls, Sniffer/Spray Probes, Barcode Readers, Helium Bombing Chambers, External Pump Packages, Calibrated Leak Standards, and much more.
About LACO Technologies
LACO Technologies, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of vacuum and leak testing systems. Driven by innovation, service, and quality, we strive to be the best provider of standard and custom vacuum and leak testing solutions.
Established in 1975, LACO Technologies is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and serves customers across the United States and internationally. Owned by engineers, LACO is uniquely situated to provide innovative solutions for vacuum and leak testing applications. We work with diverse customer applications and are dedicated to creating the right solution to help our customers achieve their goals. For more information, please visit http://www.lacotech.com.
# # #